How did my facebook account get hacked again?

I changed my password from a previous time.  I think it's someone I know. Last time they just uploaded old photos of mine,  and changed my profile picture,  this time they did the same thing.  I thought if I changed my password they couldn't get in? It had been a month since they last hacked.  What's weird is im not getting any notifications in my email of unusual logins or emails of attempted password changes,  things like that.  

Haha i thought i was only one . but i guess not, i was hacked too yestersday when i was loging onto my account. boom i got a email from facebook telling me that someone else had hacked me . crazy. is it. 

The best thing to do to prevent this is to enable two factor authentication on your account.

You haven't been hacked. the only way someone can access your account is giving a person access to your computer without loging off FB and having the login stored on your machine.( I am guilty of that)

Only other way is login request on a fake FB page. Confirm the FB page before logon.

Phishing scams can wind up with your login. Never click on a hotlink that you don't know as safe.

99.9% of real hackers have no interest in average peoples systems and takes work to do, but with good cause, a decent hacker won't be stopped.

• Daniel

There are Quite a Few ways Hackers can get your Information do you ever use a Proxy Site to get Past Behind Blocks to get onto Facebook ? If so when you do that you give your Account Info to the Site owners thats one way

Another is If you Login Into Facebook on a Fake Facebook Login Page

Always check the URL Box make sure it says Facebook.com if it ever does not say that dont Login Even if the Page looks like your on Facebook

• Pete L

They obviously know your password, but I bet you've made it really easy for them by using your birth date or something equally memorable about you. When you make a password is should be strong like this BTdJ7bV£,#qHt. (Don't use that now!) Write down what it is on a piece of paper and hide it in your wardrobe or chest of drawers, somewhere where you know where it is but no one else would think of looking.

They might know your account recovery info. I had my E-mail hacked by my workplace (The AA) and they had my DOB / address because of my personal details.

So if it's someone you know, they could know enough about you to pretend they forgot the password.

You have multiple personalities. 

• Jay

You didn't get hacked. You NEVER got hacked. Learn what words mean before throwing them around.

• Bottom line is someone broke into my Facebook.  You're an idiot!!!