What is America role biblical prophecy?

Isaiah 18 . America is that land shadowing with wings .

I'm not sure America is that important, to figure into Biblical prophecy.

America defied God and God will destroy America. Revelation is God's command not to attack Iraq or the world will be destroyed. Revelation 17.18: And the woman that thou sawest is that great city (Washington, DC, capital of the United States of America) which reigneth over the kings of the earth (most powerful nation in the world).

Say something that actually makes sense.

• It is not within your reach to know the prophecies that come from God, because they are reserved only for his faithful believers!

none......................

Nada. Zilch. Zero.

I think God had some promises on the books that weren't fulfilled in Israel. (Deuteronomy 28) The West must diminish. I still don't know how, but the US is absent from the events in the Tribulation. I figure something will cause the West to cease being such an influence in the world.

Source(s): bisexual Christian

Well it's like the body of Christ thing you guys have with members 

from Paul . So America according to it's enemies and most of the world is the penis or vagina 

but to Israel we are like the tongue licking their crack .

And since bible prophecy is garbage and nothing has specifically come true 

but every thing has vaguely come true - vagueness should do .

Jesus's big predictions was that there will be more Weather - How awesome .

The bible states tarnisish and the coastland give Judah home