Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 months ago

Why do such good people have to change?

I had this teacher who liked me since the beginning because I got good grades in the class and I was always so quiet. When a boy kept on looking at me in class, she got mad and asked him, "Okay. How old are you? Do you want to get in trouble? Don't look at her!" She always greeted me and smiled. 

It turned from that to her hating me. I got mean looks from her in the hallways, her saying she wanted to slap me, and whenever someone told her a rumor about me that wasn't true, she believed them and sided with them and said, "She is a threat to the whole school!" 

I doubt any of this happened in reality...

it just happens, not much you can do about it

• Chanel

Did she really say that? If so that was inappropriate.

Don't think about this situation cos school does not last forever.

This is nothing to do with Etiquette. It should be under 'Teaching'.

It sounds to me as if you are rather immature and relied on the teacher to look after you. The teacher would get tired of this after a while and expect you to grow up.

We know nothing about you, but if a teacher says you are 'a threat' to the school, there is obviously another side to your question that you haven't told us.