Anonymous

Should I consider making a career change? ?

Currently I'm a 53 year old accountant. I'm considering becoming either an MMA fighter or a professional rapper.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

I can't envision much else exhausting than heading off to a similar spot ordinarily to make an exhausting showing.

• 8 months ago

yes.you consider making career change.you can be a making money with this.also you can be popular with social  media.so if  you wanna to be popular with social media you can visit our site.

https://socialservice.shop

• 8 months ago

Yes, but not that change, unless you can afford to retire now.

If you've already made all the money you need for the rest of your life, and have enough to retire immediately, but want to keep working for other (non-financial reasons), then become a rapper; even if you don't make any money at it, that's okay.

Don't become a professional MMA fighter at your age; you'll get hurt.

If you need a stable, reliable income, then look for a job that provides that, not MMA fighting or rapping.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Blah, blah, blah

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • W
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

I would recommend sword swallowing, but I compliment you on the most humorous question I've read so far today.

• 8 months ago

How about lion taming?

• Da
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

Yes, I can't imagine anything more boring than going to the same place everyday to do a boring job.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Oh, for sure.

53 is a great age to begin an MMA career.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

yes.......................

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Don’t try to move too far out of your comfort zone. Start with becoming a pop singer then branch out. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.