Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 8 months ago

Why should I go out of my way to personally help people in need, when it's so much riskier than having the Government help those in need?

Nobody tells the social security Agent to run her pockets.

Nobody has plans in store for her either lol

Nobody tells the Medicaid program... Your money, or your life.

Nobody does a drive by on the the Department of Child Welfare Services.

Nobody robs a soup kitchen.

Nobody sends threatening letters to, or slashes the tires of public transportation services..

Nobody with $2,000 in the bank tells the Food Stamp program that they're broke..

They would however do it all to me, or try to...

So why should I risk these things happening to me by trying to help people instead of having the Government help people ?

• Archer

If the government is helping, who's money are they using for the government has no funds of it's own.

• M.P.

*Spoiler Alert!* - the government isn't doing their job! Surprise! So clever leeches are able to scam the system, get government assistance, have no jobs and still somehow afford a Mercedes and Gucci glasses. Meanwhile, the much less scammy, truly poverty ridden, mentally I'll and homeless are set adrift, hoping that maybe you'll organize a community event to get them some used coats or a can of food this holiday season. I mean, lets not be naive, the government spends billions of our tax dollars on the military every year but our teachers have to hold bake sales to buy school supplies! If the military had to hold a bake sale every time they wanted to launch a missile, well...(A single medium to long-range subsonic Tomahawk cruise missile costs around $1.5 million, and 50kg air-to-ground Hellfire rockets cost $115,000 each.)