Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

I am an ugly, fat, lazy, and stupid Libra girl, do I deserve to die? ?

I hate being born as a Libra girl. Libras are so overrated by astrologers but who cares what the astrologers think anyway? In reality, Libras are not as good as what astrologers claim because we are useless, stupid, fat, lazy, and ugly. The facts in reality are much more important than the opinions of astrologers though. I think Libra is the worst zodiac sign. I don't understand why we have to exist tbh. In reality, it is a fact that Aquarius is actually the best and the most perfect sign, that is why I wish I was one. Any men who can get them is so lucky imo. Many people envy Aquarius because they want to be like them so much. This zodiac sign is underrated ONLY by astrologers, but everyone knows that it is actually the most perfect sign. Libras really suck because there is NOTHING good about us and we can never make anyone happy either, so I feel like we don't deserve to live anymore. 

• Snoopy

At least you are self aware some people are that way but they love to brag and boast about themselves. 

You are honest about your inner and outer beauty. Your question proves your inner beauty is scant but nobody can tell about your outer beauty so I wouldn't worry about it on here. 

You're using this to ridicule Libras.  Sorry toots.  You're as transparent as glass.  Give it up and go back to your rants. 

You're just seeking attention.

Well, you’re using the Tooth Fairy science for what it’s good for. Making excuses.

You didn’t get to choose your date of birth so put the blame where it belongs. On your parents. They didn’t bother to learn astrology and they could have exercised some control. You also blame the intelligent designer that created the solar system just to program humans. Pretty stupid of this god.

Of course you couldn’t exist as some other sign either. Astrology doesn’t give you choices.

• lala

Hey way a minute !!! 

NOt all Libra are fat and stupid 

plus it depend where are all your other planets 

and also your genetic