Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOptical · 8 months ago

If your vision is blurry when putting on glasses do you need them?

I know no one here is an eye doctor but of course like some people on the Internet I come here lol. So I feel like at a certain distance It’s blurry but idk if that’s the normal distance for things to look blurry because I have been paying attention to my vision a lot lately. I tried some glasses on but I couldn’t see out of them, does that mean my vision is alright? Maybe it’s not the best but I probably don’t need glasses.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Bernd
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I sure hope you are not an English major.  What a word salad you wrote.

Based on your question there is no way to tell, get a proper eye exam every two years.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

You should see an optometrist. If you just try on glasses that weren't made for you, the odds are that you will see worse with them than without them.

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

If things in the distance are blurry, then you definitely need to visit and eye doctor for an examination.

You "tried some glasses on" - glasses from where? The drugstore? A friend's glasses?

Glasses that work for someone else are not going to work for you. And you not being able to see out of them doesn't necessarily mean your vision is alright.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.