Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOptical · 8 months ago

If your vision is blurry when putting on glasses do you need them?

I know no one here is an eye doctor but of course like some people on the Internet I come here lol. So I feel like at a certain distance It’s blurry but idk if that’s the normal distance for things to look blurry because I have been paying attention to my vision a lot lately. I tried some glasses on but I couldn’t see out of them, does that mean my vision is alright? Maybe it’s not the best but I probably don’t need glasses.

• Bernd

I sure hope you are not an English major.  What a word salad you wrote.

Based on your question there is no way to tell, get a proper eye exam every two years.

• Bill

You should see an optometrist. If you just try on glasses that weren't made for you, the odds are that you will see worse with them than without them.

• Sandy

If things in the distance are blurry, then you definitely need to visit and eye doctor for an examination.

You "tried some glasses on" - glasses from where? The drugstore? A friend's glasses?

Glasses that work for someone else are not going to work for you. And you not being able to see out of them doesn't necessarily mean your vision is alright.