Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 8 months ago

How would you feel if your 17 year old daughter wanted to cuddle with you?

That's Jerry Springer and jail time. Its illegal to be a man nowadays 

• sian

Well if "you" is a female like me then l wouldn't be concerned, but obviously she mustn't cuddle with a male.

Humans tend to be tactile by nature so bonding can be facilitated through close contact like cuddling. To me it's pretty natural for cuddling between mothers and daughters, but that's mostly because close contact between women is more socially acceptable. It can be a bit of a gray area for dads unfortunately, so if that is the case for you just try to approach it with the maturity of a loving parent! Also maybe offer to be there if your daughter needs someone to talk to for anything she is going through.

• edward

Come to my bosom sweet child of mine

• God

That's a little strange at 17... 

I would tell her to get naked in front of me!!

• KaleyK

I would feel the same I always do ..... mostly with fingers and only some times with my toes.

Very loved and weird at the same time.