Anon asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 10 months ago

Who should I vote for in the general election and a summary of why?

Update:

UK general election in Dec 

Update 2:

Please do not respond with insulting replies but just an overview of the facts in your opinion 

Update 3:

I completely understand how passionate politics is so be passionate but do let me know your real arguments.  Absent minded

Answers will Just be reported. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago

IF YOU LOVE THIS COUNTRY YOU WILL VOTE FOR A REPUBLICAN

IF YOU HATE THIS COUNTRY YOU WILL VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT

• Clive
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

That depends on your constituency.  Live in one like mine and it matters little because the same party's candidate always wins.  If yours is more marginal, vote Tory to get Brexit DONE instead of dragging on and on and on and on and on, and have a government that understands that when you spend money, it has to come from somewhere.  Absolutely not Lib Dem as they have taken to believing that the people's votes should be ignored.  And not Labour as they have clearly gone communist again.

• James
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

The candidate that best matches your agenda.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Well, Boris is a chump.  So choose someone else.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 months ago

any one but a demoncrat.... if you have to ask why.... please ... put your head back in the sand

• 10 months ago

Where are you talking about?

• Huh?
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Fred, he is running for city committee member. 

Oh wait, you don't live in my town? Perhaps you should identify in which country, state or city you live so we can know to which General Election you are referring. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.