Anon asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 10 months ago

Who should I vote for in the general election and a summary of why?

UK general election in Dec 

Please do not respond with insulting replies but just an overview of the facts in your opinion 

I completely understand how passionate politics is so be passionate but do let me know your real arguments.  Absent minded

Answers will Just be reported. 

IF YOU LOVE THIS COUNTRY YOU WILL VOTE FOR A REPUBLICAN

IF YOU HATE THIS COUNTRY YOU WILL VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT

• Clive

That depends on your constituency.  Live in one like mine and it matters little because the same party's candidate always wins.  If yours is more marginal, vote Tory to get Brexit DONE instead of dragging on and on and on and on and on, and have a government that understands that when you spend money, it has to come from somewhere.  Absolutely not Lib Dem as they have taken to believing that the people's votes should be ignored.  And not Labour as they have clearly gone communist again.

• James

The candidate that best matches your agenda.

Well, Boris is a chump.  So choose someone else.

any one but a demoncrat.... if you have to ask why.... please ... put your head back in the sand

Where are you talking about?

• Huh?

Fred, he is running for city committee member. 

Oh wait, you don't live in my town? Perhaps you should identify in which country, state or city you live so we can know to which General Election you are referring.