Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 8 months ago

Greta Thunberg is better than you and she's only 16, ha, haha, haha?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

This isn’t a question.

• 8 months ago

Better at what?  She sure is more attractive than I every have been.

• 8 months ago

Her motive is good but ideas are wrong. So far, in fact, there is no ways to reduce green house gas. For example, solar energy but solar panel or battery also polluting during manufacturing processes. Green energy is not sufficient to maintain a basic life of human. Ocean current generation is actually reducing the strength of ocean currents and accelerating the death of ocean. All in all, human is suckers to destroy the nature and there is no way back. Even back to arguculture, there are still many pollutants - fertilizers, cattles even green plant etc. We have to face the death of the Earth and human kinds.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Better at what, throwing temper tantrums at grown adults? I did plenty of that when I was a teenager, I just didn't have the world's news cameras recording me at the time.

I actually feel sorry for her. Her heart is really in the right place. But she is a mouthpiece, her minders and those behind her are taking advantage of her issues with Aspergers and OCD to push their political cause through a child who is clearly intelligent, but is highly impressionable and prone because of her condition to be obsessive over a particular thing. This has caused her to suffer depression. I really feel sorry for her and worry that she's going to grow up to be a total mental mess. At least then hopefully she'll take those political opportunists who took advantage of her to court.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Your question is what? This is Yahoo ANSWERS, not Yahoo Statements.

• 8 months ago

Better? For doing what? Parroting what her parents and other adults are telling her? 

• 8 months ago

she is dumb and so are those who lord her up.

• mars
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

No. She has AS, SM, and OCD mental disorders. She's a wise girl though.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

She's a globalist puppet and clearly mentally disabled.  Now on the other hand, Izabella Nilsson Jarvandi is the same age, perfectly normal and ignored by the MSM fake news because she stands up to their fictional narrative and focuses on real problems facing women in Sweden.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

She's a vulnerable girl who has been exploited by her parents and other adults for propaganda purposes.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.