Is their a company website that sells or custom makes metal or refractory grates for any purpose like for grills,ovens,stoves,kilns.?

If so please let me know because I'm trying to custom make a grate for a special grill I have

• John

All I can tell you is that they exist. We have two beautiful cast iron grates on some heater vents at home. That's not where I am an neither I nor my wife remember the name as it was 20 years ago now. But they exist!!!

custom make metal work = machine shop or similar. I know of one in Vermont ... might do you a one off item if the owner likes you

Look for a black smith. They are still around but there aren't too many of them.

• Dze

umm .. not so sure .. you could probably find a piece of stainless 'mesh' on ebay .. i was looking for something similar awhile back but finer, but noticed some pretty heavy gauges while i was looking around ... ..