Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 10 months ago

How to get rid of really dry skin?

Update:

Without creams or anything because I breakout from them

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

Take a mud bath in your local swamp. Be sure you avoid wearing a MAGA hat.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Moisturize everyday

Drink 2 liters of water daily

Consider Liquid IV

• 10 months ago

moisturizer.

moisturizer.

moisturizer.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Dry to avoid too cold and too hot of temperatures (wear gloves in the winter and dress accordingly) and hot showers, hot tubs can also cause dry skin.

for face specifically - Hydrating face masks for sensitive, acne prone skin can greatly help. Avoid using too much product on your face and try to stick to the same face washes (change it up every few months but only use one type/brand at a time). Go natural face.

Also,  MOISTURIZE - use the creams even if you think they cause you to breakout  - I've been there and so have many of my friends. It might initially cause breakouts but it will soon actually decrease them and your skin will look better. Not using moisturizer will worsen how your skin and your completion later on. Use a basic PH balances one for sensitive skin. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

Use coconut oil... Don't go to any Dermatologist! They know nothing except give you stuff that dries out your skin...

Go to Elizabeth Gradies for skin care.....

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Calendula lotion - i have sensitive dry skin which breaks out sometimes from lotions and this works well

• 10 months ago

See a dermatologist.  I am confident that there are ways to address this with a product that won't make your skin break out.  If you have both acne and severely dry skin, you're over-washing and or using too much astringent on your face.

• Linda
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

There are lots of creams sold at drug stores or discount stores that sell creams for dry skin from low to high price range depending on your needs and what you can afford or you can order the creams online if you want to order it that way. Just type in dry skin cream in the search box and an endless array of products will be shown for you to select from. Or talk to a sales clerk at a store like walmart or drug store and ask them to show you where the dry skincare creams and lotions are at and that should help.

• Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil. Try to use less chemically soaps and creams . Use less soap in the shower and don’t shower with extremely hot water . Dry well and moisturize after.

• 10 months ago

Wash your skin.....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.