Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 year ago

Don't professional wrestlers feel embarrassed being in their underwear in front of the world?

So many wrestlers wrestle in their underwear. In WWE or other wrestling companies. I always wondered why they were so comfortable wrestling in their underwear. I was like i'd never do that. And I am above that kind of thing. But these wrestlers, they clearly got no shame. What's wrong with them?

• adam
    1 year ago

its not underware you mental midget those are tights. Skimpy though I agree. I would wear a singlet 

• 1 year ago

It's not embarrassing if you've got the body for it.

Kevin Owens for instance it would be pretty embarrassing lol but if your someone like Randy Orton I doubt he would be embarrassed, he is in great shape.

I think women would be embarrassed of wardrobe malfunctions, I recall a match with Miss Tessmacher im pretty sure you could see the outline of her bush I think that would be embarassing

• No they don’t feel embarrassed in their underwear.

1 year ago

GROW UP THEY ARE NOT IN THE UNDERWEAR GO BACK TO YOUR SANDBOX

• I would say no more embarrassed than Swimmers, Divers, Track and Field, Boxers,. Mixed Martial Arts Fighters and other Athletes who perform at events live in front of thousands of people on any given day. Have you ever watched any Sporting Events? Have you ever watched any Entertainment Events? You must live in a cave cut off from Civilization?

• 1 year ago

the money they make compensates for their clothing in the ring.

• ?
    1 year ago

I think obese sports entertainers like Otis Dozovic should wear shirts like the other obese sports entertainers like Kevin Owens

• 1 year ago

No. It's like swimwear at the beach. Flaunt what you got. 

• 1 year ago

They should just be glad they don’t have the problem Jason Derulo has, lol, they would probably get banned from tv

• 1 year ago

People with athletic bodies don't mind showing them off?