What type of bug is this? ?

this is about the size they are maybe just a tiny bit bigger so no it's not a silverfish, beetle or cockroach like people said in my last post. Also how can I get rid of them for good? I cleaned my apartment and they still flying around they mostly on my kitchen and bathroom cabinets.

can't really see much in your pic--do they fly like tiny moths? if so-they are pantry moths that come in cereal and dry goods--they make traps for them and you need to find where they are coming from and clean it out.  also clean entire pantry to remove eggs and larval stages...sometimes you can find them crawling up the shelves.  store dry goods in airtight containers.

Fruit flies.  Google how to make a fruit fly trap, and use one consistently until the infestation is under control.

Also, don't leave sweet, sticky, or fruity items in the kitchen. Clean messes quickly, throw old fruit and vegetables out before they rot. Don't leave open soda or beer cans around, get them out of the house.