M asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicLyrics · 8 months ago

Does anybody know this music video that was shot in the 70s or 80s with girls dancing in what look like lingerie?

I don't think the song had lyrics just ooooohhhhhh or something. I think there were 6 girls or something. They were dancing in line and changing choreo every now and then. Simple choreography as well.

Do you know this?

• Jamie

Can I suggest you look up Pan's People, as these might be the girls you're thinking of  .

• Sparky

Simply Irrisistable - Robert Palmer

• mars

"Girls On Film"- Duran Duran?

• Mark

The only video that even VAGUELY sounds like that to me is "Centrefold" by the J. Geils Band, from 1981 or 1982.  And that had a chorus like like "nah nah nah nah nah nah nah-nah-nah-nah-nah nah-nah-nah-nah"

• Lisa A

That is the absolutely worst description of a music video and a song that I have ever heard.