Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 8 months ago

Is there something that helps me that I don't lose my glasses all the time?

Losing expensive eyeglasses is no fun. I wonder if you know something that helps not losing them?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

If awake, put them around your neck with a chain, lanyard, or one of those tube things in which you put each endpiece into.  If you are about to go to sleep, always put your glasses down in the same spot.

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

My friend wears them around her neck on a cord that you can get, it loops around the arms of the glasses, they are always there!

• Ron
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

I have a glasses case I keep in my shirt pocket.  When I remove them they go in the case every time.  They are either on me or in the case, and the case is always in my pocket

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jeremy
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

I have very poor sight and can do virtually nothing without them.  I have my glasses on my face at all times except when washing my hair or my face.  And sadly, when I do have to take them off, I sometimes cannot find them so have to call for someone to search for them for me.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Attach one of those GPS chips that enables you to find your glass on a smartphone app, and emits a flashing light and audible sound on your glasses when you press a button on the remote transmitter.

Source(s): Don't ask me how you're going to find the transmitter when you lose it.
  • 8 months ago

I don't lose mine because I have to wear them all the time I'm awake.   And when I go to bed, I put them on my side table.   When I'm on here (computer) I have another pair so my normal pair sit on my printer.

Other than using a lanyard, why not always leave them in the same place and leave yourself a note where, on your 'fridge.

• Laurie
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Sure. Don’t take them off unless yiu put them in an eyeglass case.

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Wear them on a chain around your neck.

• Linda
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Wear them around your neck on a chain and you'll always have them handy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.