My husband c*ms A LOT during sex. Should I be worried?

He shoots out a DECENTLY large amount even if he had sex the day before. I am not particularly trying to get pregnant, but I would be super happy if I was. But is something wrong with him??? Like?... I don't know I'm just worried.

• k w

doubt it, some guys are just made that way.......

make sure it floods your pussy out

dont choke.....................

drink it...........

• Edna

Your husband probably doesn't discharge a lot of "c*m"during sex - not as much as you think he does. One discharge of semen is equal to less than one tablespoon of fluid. 

When I was much younger I shot a heavy pressurized spray each time I climaxed. It's perfectly normal although each guy is different in the amount and pressure. Be thankful for what you have and enjoy him.

Tell him to shoot his load on your face as well and massage in circular motion to maintain your youth and this makes your skin more softer 

You shouldn't be having sex at all. Having sex is very bad.

• God

Just because he has a lot of come or a little that doesn't affect whether you get pregnant or not.  After you finish f u c k i n g most of the come runs out of your c u n t anyway.

• jlb

You do realize that just b/c he has a large amount of ejaculate it doesn't mean anything about the number or viability of his sperm, right?  And it's the sperm that you need for pregnancy.

• Edna

No. A large amount  won't  make him sterile; and a small amount doesn't mean he's sterile.