My husband c*ms A LOT during sex. Should I be worried?

He shoots out a DECENTLY large amount even if he had sex the day before. I am not particularly trying to get pregnant, but I would be super happy if I was. But is something wrong with him??? Like?... I don't know I'm just worried.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • k w
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

doubt it, some guys are just made that way.......

• 1 month ago

make sure it floods your pussy out

• 1 month ago

dont choke.....................

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

drink it...........

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Your husband probably doesn't discharge a lot of "c*m"during sex - not as much as you think he does. One discharge of semen is equal to less than one tablespoon of fluid. 

• 2 months ago

When I was much younger I shot a heavy pressurized spray each time I climaxed. It's perfectly normal although each guy is different in the amount and pressure. Be thankful for what you have and enjoy him.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Tell him to shoot his load on your face as well and massage in circular motion to maintain your youth and this makes your skin more softer 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You shouldn't be having sex at all. Having sex is very bad.

• God
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Just because he has a lot of come or a little that doesn't affect whether you get pregnant or not.  After you finish f u c k i n g most of the come runs out of your c u n t anyway.

• jlb
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You do realize that just b/c he has a large amount of ejaculate it doesn't mean anything about the number or viability of his sperm, right?  And it's the sperm that you need for pregnancy.

• ...Show all comments
    • Edna
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

No. A large amount  won't  make him sterile; and a small amount doesn't mean he's sterile.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.