Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 2 months ago

Why do Rappers brag about being tough? ?

In my opinion if you came across the bad side of a rapper they probably aren't as tough as they rap. The worst they'd do to you is talk the smack and if that wasnt good enough they would just shoot you. Guns dont make them tough. Guys like Jet Li and Chuck Norris are good examples of Tough. These male rappers technically dont know what Tough is. So why do they try too hard to Intimidate people with their Words in the lyrics. As a white guy brought up Christian I dont understand or relate

You wouldn’t say that to me if you saw me in NYC. Come talk to a group of Israelites. You a Christian white boy. 😂😂😂 Im a peaceful person but you are mad corny. I don’t need to throw hands with you. I can talk to you in person and make you question everything. That’s what real niqqas do.

They don't but come from the really tough parts of America dog.

Tough Rappers. Ask 50 Cent

• Lonely2 months agoReport

Dwayne Johnson could take down 50 cent lol

• Carson

Neither do I, but your last sentence describes myself also.

I guess one could ask why many C&W white, male performer sings about booze, trucks, and being in prison when they never drank anything harder than root beer, did a day in county for bouncing a check and haven't driven anything since they went gold.

IDK, I guess it's cultural. Unfortunately I have used all of my yearly alocated time discussing anything associated with talking over music.