What's the last game you played?

• 1 year ago

Today just World of Warcraft and some brief shiny hunting in Pokemon Shield.

The last time i played a game was on my phone an mmo called curse of aros, but it got boring and stopped playing, now i play pc games using geforce now on my phone

I used to own a pc but it broke 3 months ago :/

wwe svr 2009 was last game played sir

Was playing DOTA 😁

• 1 year ago

COMBAT ARMS IF I REMEMBER THE TITLE CORRECTLY.

• 1 year ago

The last game I played is Free spin slots no deposit https://www.highrankcasino.com/free-spin-slots/  , I love to play slots, especially on weekends) my husband started playing in the casino, I watched and then registered too and started playing.

• 1 year ago

FIFA 20 on Xbox one X

• 1 year ago

I Recently bought the NARUTO PS3 version and been playing it forever the last time i played it was just aboout 5 minutes ago.. ok..back to gaming LOL

• 1 year ago

Battlefield 3 on the Xbox 360

• Tasm
    1 year ago

Everquest 2 and Life is Strange

• Kyle
    1 year ago

madden 16.  i prefer that to the newer maddens.  i like the game play better.  i just do my create a player mode.