Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

Is 25 to old to go back to school for a degree in criminal justice?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Not even close. As a former college instructor I can tell you that I had a LOT of students 25 to 30. The best students in my classes were frequently around 25 or older. And don't forget about all the people that go into the military after high school in order to have the government pay for their college education when they get out. I went to graduate school at about 50 to get my masters.

• 2 months ago

Not at all, people older than that go back to school all the time.

• 2 months ago

The good thing about going back to school is there is no age limits. There have been people in their 70s and even 80s have have gone back to school to finish their degrees.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, but it's a vanity degree, you won't get a job with it as thousands have found out in the US and here in the .UK.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I went "back to school" at age 32.

Criminal justice degrees where I live are a joke and waste of money.  What is your employment goal?

• 2 months ago

I was older when I went back to school.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, but it should be too smart to go back to school for such a mickey mouse degree.

• Nuff Sed
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

There are some jobs where you would need a CJ degree to get promoted, get more power and money.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.