Which is best? Mustang, camaro or challenger?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Camero **** Mopar 

• F
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

of those I've only driven a Mustang and that was a 6 cylinder one (the one before the current model). My subaru WRX is much better.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

That's like asking: Do you like ice cream?

• 8 months ago

That's like asking which leg you'd rather have broken, or which hand you should cut off.  Or asking if cannibalism should warrant reduced sentences in murder trials, since it's less ecologically wasteful.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Which is better, apples, oranges, or bananas? 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

As far as reliability, value for money, etc., then they are all crappy.

But as for best cachet and showing off, I would say in the following order:

(1) Challenger Hellcat/Demon

(2) Mustang GT/Shelby

(3) Camaro ZL1

• 8 months ago

0-3. All three are very crappy vehicles. I wouldn't drive any of them if I got one for free.

• 8 months ago

Exactly what do you mean by best? Best price? Best reliability? Best quality? Best performance? Best safety? And exactly which model of those brands are you asking about? A 4-cylinder Mustang is a totally different car than an 8-cylinder Mustang.

• 8 months ago

Depends on which year model.   Mustang II was a crap Pinto with some surface dressing.  I don't know why it made "Car of the Year" one time, and sold over a million in five years.  Even the first few Mustang years had a 6 cylinder option that made it not a muscle car.

On your choices, no mention of the Firebird or 442?  Another had a 90s Camaro.  I needed a crane to get out of the passenger seat.

Source(s): My friend had a 74 Stang 6 cyl. and I don't know why.
  • 8 months ago

It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.