If a white person saves your life are you obligated to share with them a cigarette?

In wartime, you are only obliged to return the favour.

In peacetime, you are obliged to buy them a new car.  (From Morocco to Afghanistan, that would be a new hand-knotted carpet.  In Oceania, it's a new boat.  In Africa, it's a new goat.  In the Andes, it's a new capybara.  In the rest of South & Central America, it's a new hat.  In Asia, it's European-designer shoes.  On the subcontinent, it's a refurbished building of any sort.  In Russia, it's a new bottle of vodka.)

who give a damn about skin color. a person saves your live, give them the whole pack of cigarettes. someone saves your life and youre wondering about skin color?

• reme_1

A thank you is a good start .

What would you be doing with a cigarette anyhow? 

Give him the whole pack.

• abdul

No, you only have to share a cigarette with them after you have sex with them.

I won't share cigarettes with anyone as I care about my own health.

• Iam

A simple "thank you" will suffice.

Or cash.

Either.

No. You are obliged to just give them one, at the least.

• CAB

I don't smoke so let's stick with the old traditional "servant for life" arrangement.