Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 8 months ago

Is it normal to feel bitter because I got pregnant by a man whose not even boyfriend material?

I felt that he lacked a lot of things and knew he came from the ghetto. His mother and entire family is a trainwreck. He was supposed to be a person I get intimate with and have fun with when I'm bored nothing else. Now I'm pregnant by him and in a miserable relationship and resent him and the baby. If I could change this entire situation I would. I wouldn't even lay down with him in the first place.

• helene

When you go slumming, you should be on multiple forms of birth control.

Break up with him and just accept that your child is going to be exposed to this guy and his relatives.

• Edna

Ask yourself why were you having sex with a guy who wasn't even boyfriend material. 

How far along are you in your pregnancy? If there's time, get an abortion. If there's not time for an abortion, consider adoption. He'll have to sign off on it.

Learn from this. Whatever you used for birth control didn't work. Use two methods, and have one of them be an IUD or an implant.

You can't go back in time but you can make different choices going forward.

I'll take troll for $1000 Alex.

I guess you should have thought of that BEFORE sleeping with him.

You can change your situation.  You can still place the baby with another family.  If his family is such a trainwreck, document it and get his parental rights revoked, then pursue placing your child.  How is it fair to the baby that you resent him/her?  You chose to continue the pregnancy, you chose not to pursue adoption at that point, now you're resenting your baby for your decisions?   It isn't like you woke up one day with a baby.  

• God

Honey, you choose to do the bone dance with him.

I wôuld not say your feeling is quote

"normal" bu it's actully not too uncommon

either & many folk hav felt said śâmė wây !

..........

..........

..........

..........

..........

..........

..........

..........

..........

..........

• Kieth

Why are you mad at him? You screwed him, you gave up sex to some troll who doesn't deserve to even know you.

Do you let him baste your eggs in baby batter and only NOW did you think of the consequences???  You got what you had coming.