Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 10 months ago

How to find browsers to the Windows XP?

What are the numbers of the Chrome 20,

Firefox 7 and Opera 11. As 49.0 etc.

Is Safari good?

2- Can i use the yahoo in an old version?

3-I'm trying to post here and i type more

than 15 letters, but it doesn't submit. Also the counter doesn't move.

4-How to contact Google by email? Youtube.

5-How to build an ISO image in a UBS flash key?

6-Why did happen that to the Windows 7?

It had problems and after a restore it started to work, but slow and freezing after you try to type anything. Now is not working and the restoration was useless. They started the same process again.

7- Can this cell phone work? We put on and only appears some cubes rotating in an animation. The Android doesn't appear.

8-Where's the cache of the WIndows 7?

The partition C is full and with few programs, photos, videos etc.

None of the official builds of Mozilla Firefox/Chrome/Opera will support XP these days. You can still download them but they will be outdated versions that are not supported and may not be fully secure anymore. Even the unofficial forks like Palemoon and Vivaldi are no longer supporting XP.

Safari hasn't been updated for Windows in years and is probably even less secure. Apple recommends uninstalling Safari for Windows.

Basically you shouldn't use Windows XP if you plan on doing anything online these days.

I don't recommend using the default Internet Explorer to Windows XP, which has not been updated in 5 years. I don't recommend using Mozilla Firefox either, as that is even slower than Internet Explorer (I know because I tested it) I recommend using Google Chrome, as that is the fastest and best browser there is for Windows XP, Vista and 7. 

However, there is something else I recommend. Upgrade to Windows 10. It is faster. And it has it's default browser, Microsoft Edge, is the fastest browser for Windows 10.

You should use Seamonkey, Mypal, Maxthon and 360 browser.

You should't still be using XP.

Comodo Icedragon works on XP up to 8.1 and has a degree of security built in.

I use it on 7 and it is good, Firefox without it`s problems;

https://www.comodo.com/home/browsers-toolbars/iced...

Don`t use IE on XP as it unsafe to do so, regards, Bob UK.

• Enigma

Try a website calle FileHippo. Versions before 57 should still be compatible with Windows XP.

Dump XP and load one of the Linux distros for older computers on it.  https://itsfoss.com/lightweight-linux-beginners/  Then  you can surf securely with an up to date browser.  If you still need XP, load it in a virtual machine and DON'T surf the web with it.

It's not just a matter of the browser being compatible with XP, but also with the internet itself, where many sites will ask you to update your browser to view its contents.

• Ron75

If you are using XP and Chrome then this site no longer works correctly with them.

Ron