Did you know that gentiles who believe what Jesus says that are saved are considered to be by God dogs, sheep, and children of God?

They are the sheep that Jesus says are not His own but are in His care. Think about it.

Tell me if you know what I'm meaning by saying this.

this is a what the baptists teach, as i know it, but if you read the book of Mormon, it says that Jesus appeared to people on this western continent and He said to them that YOU are the people that i spoke about, saying Other sheep i have. if the BoM is true, than the baptists have the more incorrect interpretation of what Jesus said. And MEANT !

3 Nephi 15:17 That other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

18 And now, because of stiffneckedness and unbelief they understood not my word; therefore I was commanded to say no more of the Father concerning this thing unto them.

19 But, verily, I say unto you that the Father hath commanded me, and I tell it unto you, that ye were separated from among them because of their iniquity; therefore it is because of their iniquity that they know not of you.

20 And verily, I say unto you again that the other tribes hath the Father separated from them; and it is because of their iniquity that they know not of them.

21 And verily I say unto you, that ye are they of whom I said: Other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

22 And they understood me not, for they supposed it had been the Gentiles; for they understood not that the Gentiles should be converted through their preaching.

23 And they understood me not that I said they shall hear my voice; and they understood me not that the Gentiles should not at any time hear my voice—that I should not manifest myself unto them save it were by the Holy Ghost.

24 But behold, ye have both heard my voice, and seen me; and ye are my sheep, and ye are numbered among those whom the Father hath given me.

Perhaps you should start with Gal. 3:28 and work back from there.

Baaaaaaaaa, Humbug.

John 17:3; Psalms 83:18;Matt 24:14;Matt 28:19,20 jw.org

• I'm better informed than you are!

The Gentiles who have converted have been declared Christians, they are all over the world and follow the laws of God!

Instead, Satan reveals himself by saying that you are his Atheist, and you were his dog Bulldog, and that he would have stretched your legs, otherwise he would have covered you with ruminant sheep, if you didn't adore him!

• yesmar

I know what you think it means, but it does not.  Jesus' hyperbole and cultural references aside, God loves everybody and has a bear-hug around everyone as his own children.

Source(s): Jesus follower
    • yesmar

Well, if that’s what you want to believe, that’s fine by me.  Personally, I gave up the fear religion a long time ago.

Most people are sheeple.

Gentiles who are saved are no longer considered dogs as they are children of GOD just like the children, lost sheep of Israel are. There is neither Jew nor Greek but all are children of YHVH GOD.