Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Why do Leos get easily offended?

They are hypocrites 🤮 🤮 🤮 ✌️

Favorite Answer

Because Leos have Inflated EGO´S. Their arrogance and superiority complex

• Why are you crybaby virgos so easily offended about it. Virgos never shut the fuvk up whining and crying about nothing. Virgos suck butt

🖕

😆 Crybaby virgo tried to delete this 

• Rose1 month agoReport

Omg I love your username XD
      I just got out of a 2 year relationship with virgo and I've never felt such soul-leeching life-sucking debilitation emotionally, spiritually, and physically in all my life. And I was in a physically abusive relationship before (with taurus)!!!

not sure . I am Pisces haha

• Where you been? You and Felicia. Miss y'all 😍.

Why don't geminis ever shut up?

Gemini and Leo are like little kids and they can't stand being alone.

• Shat it common loser talking virgo woman. You lying fake hypocrits talk ill about every sign on here. Atleast I stick with the worst one only 😁. You waste your stinky breath - or lying virgo thoughts whatever

• Janet

Not all Leo's get offended easily.

But someone with ANY of their "personal planets" in Leo, OR with a Leo Ascendant, is more inclined to become offended, since Leo is a style of pride. And the more proud someone is, the more they can be offended.

My mother had Venus in Leo, in the 1st House, conjunct her Leo Ascendant, and could be very-easily offended. BUT her Venus was square her Saturn, which made her subconsciously feel unlovable, and that was a major contributor to WHY she felt offended so easily.

You are just looking at the Sun sign (the position you find using ONLY the month-day of birth). It is just 2% of the entire chart, so we usually miss the truth when all we consider is the person's Sun Sign.

No two Sun-in-Leo people will be astrologically identical, and the purpose of Sun Sign "astrology" is for writers who know better to make money writing for a public that doesn't know any better.

• Dv8s

"And the more proud someone is, the more they can be offended."  Very true, the more they have to lose, vs. someone who has nothing to lose.

• Shadow

Excuse me, I happen to be a Leo and I only get offended if it’s something against a person and other species like for instance I get offended by anything disrespectful, racism, humans and other species being degraded and real life violence. Those are very reasonable things to be offended by. I am not a hypocrite because I don’t pretend anything as I like being down to Earth and realistic. There is nothing hypocritical about that so you’ve got the wrong idea about Leo’s in general.

• Shes just mad she was shatted out in September 😂 I do exactly what those bores hate just to watch them squirm. Its impossible to give a shat what it cries about its a virgo 😫

Really, I just had breakfast. Don't wanna know about abusers of whichever signs at this time in the morning. Please just dump him and move on. 

Maybe in the US... here nearly lunch time in Europe. Where on earth are you? Canada? 

I wanna type stuff onlieneneheh uhghghghghg Get some new materail you sh itty troll

More to the point, why are some mentally ill autism cases obsessed with labels they think dictate a personality, oppose to social conditioning and genetic traits...like how retarded would you have to be to believe in complete shat, while using a broadband connection in 2019? Maybe they are just offended by thick people with net access? The emojis really helped demonstrate your point, use them forever.

• Josh1 month agoReport

Don't draw me into your gay childish arguments okay? You're also talking about the placement of stars in constellations dictating & influencing the path of human lives, this sections retarded we don't live in the dark ages any more fucing lame trolls