Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationBoard Games · 2 months ago

How to win everytime no matter what on chess?

im tired of getting check mated, the game would be so much more fun (for me) if i was able to win no matter what move my opponent makes

Update:

the possibility of me getting check mated makes the game super boring. but knowing how to win no matter what will make it fun for me

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Do not go to these sites. They will steal your credit card information.

• 1 month ago

Hack Stockfish....

• 1 month ago

Try tic-tac-teo, it is a much easier game than chess. You cannot loose if you know the secret ;)

• 1 month ago

Sorry, the game of chess is far too complicated (and therefore enjoyable) for it to be reduced to a simple winning formula. Just keep playing - and join a club. Real one, not one online, with real people with whom you can discuss your games.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Unfortunately, with Chess being a balanced game (as both players have perfect knowledge of the current state of the game & both players have the EXACT SAME PIECES.  White only gets a minute advantage in the game because of they move first) there's no "ultimate move" you can do to instantly win.

What you can do, is learn some of the endgame fundamentals so you can help identify the checkmate scenarios (so you can try to avoid them as long as possible), exploit "Royal Immunity" (pieces next to your King cannot be taken by your opponent's King due to the rules of the game) as well as how to trigger stalemate draws (If you can't win, make sure your opponent can't win either).

This will require you to do some learning to "Git Gud", but this should help you reduce the number of losses against less experienced players.

• 1 month ago

No-one, but no-one, wins every time they play chess.

• 1 month ago

Concentrate on all the pieces. Figure the next move.

• 2 months ago

By using a computer to cheat. Only way.

• 2 months ago

Play checkers instead. It doesn't sound like you have enough brain-cells to play chess. Besides, What kind whiny crybaby wants everything handed to him?

• 2 months ago

if you do it right, you should win about as many as you lose no matter how good or bad you are, because that is what happens when you select opponents of equal strength to you. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.