Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 8 months ago

Why do I feel like moving out of my parents house will be impossible now a days?

I don’t have any schooling in yet.. i’m debating on weather I should get a job on top of my full time job and do it that way or go to school and risk being in debt. i’m a millennial i’m not lazy I work a full time job and make 15.00 an hour doesn’t seem like i could live off that decisions decisions. plus finding good health insurance is impossible my boyfriends deductible is 8,500 dollars before he receives and benefits! mine is 3,500 when i get off my moms

i meant to say any benifits

probably cause it will be hard to do that

Because without some professional training it usually is. Depending on where you live $15 an hour may not go far and you might have to consider both more education and a move to a place with a lower cost of living.

yeah, America - the land of opportunities. I live in the northern Europe - my son just moved to another city to go to university because he didn't pass it well enough to get accepted to the university in the city where we live, so 6 hours by bus is where he is now. one room apartment which is super cheap because it is for students and government pays for it. then he gets some money from government for being a university student, I think like 300 euros a month. then government gives a loan without interest which he will have to pay when he graduates and starts working. and education at university is FREE. and medical care is almost to nothing - a visit to a doctor costs 16 euros for adults. so what can I tell u - how do u live in that land of opportunities of yours is beyond me. and also I do not understand how do u expect to work full time and go to school. when will u study? my middle son was working while studying, but he was doing it part time and on weekends because during week he had to attend classes all day and do home assignments. he didn't even have time to go out.

Nothing is impossible. Put your mind to it, and soon your actions will soon follow. You are in control of it all if you’re really serious. Make the mooove. 

No offense, but possibly you feel that way because you can't spell 'nowadays' or 'whether', and you apparently have no idea how to use basic punctuation.