Do animals like mice, dogs, cats, monkeys, birds, etc. have souls?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

No . But a lot of them are possessed by human spirits who wont go into the Light yet .

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Why are you worried about an animal having a soul.

• Paul
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No, they do not. They are totally biological creatures. Humans are the only beings with both a biological and a spiritual nature, including an immortal soul.

• 2 months ago

I believe they do.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Body and soul are two things being created by GOD to all lively creatures in the universe.

• Bill
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

well tye are alive arn't they and npthing lives unless it has a soul

• Derek
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I thought we ARE souls that have a body? And a spirit. That's how I take the Bible info anyway. It also says that animals have a body and a spirit but the spirit of man returns to God who gave it when they die. Ecclesiastes 12:7. Regarding animals it only says "All come from dust and to dust all return. Who knows if the spirit of man rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?" Compare 3:21 with 12:7 to see the difference.

• 2 months ago

I dont know, thats what i want to ask too.

• 2 months ago

They have a brain like humans.. However they don't have the same cognitive abilities. That is the difference.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Theologists have already established the fact that that is not true but can you blame all dog lovers out there who keep wishing there's a dog heaven somewhere?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.