Why do atheist and unbelievers "judge" today's Christians so harshly? Is it because they are not spiritual (I Cor 2:15)?

I CORINTHIANS 2:15 SAYS

"BUT HE THAT IS SPIRITUAL JUDGETH ALL THINGS, YET HE HIMSELF IS JUDGED OF NO MAN"

WHY THEN ARE TODAY'S CHRISTIANS "JUDGED" SO HARSHLY?

IS IT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT "SPIRITUAL?"

• reme_1

Just because someone says he or she is xtian , doesn't make that person good.

• Mike

I am curious why you think anyone judges Christians - disagreeing with a Christian is not judging them...

Asks the person who screams hatred on street corners and "love thy neighbor" only means for people you like.

• Nous

Of course not but as YOU prove the problem is not anything to do with atheists, God, Jesus, the bible, or even Christianity and all to do with the intolerance, hatred, bigotry, homophobia and persecution posted by BAD Christians towards others‽

ALL the other religions and atheists live in peace and are ONLY attacked by BAD Christians which causes all GOOD Christians to despair at the damage they do!

The self-destruction of Christianity is underway and the only thing that can stop it is to abandon the terrible human emotions, seek to rediscover the idea of a loving god and act like it!

BAD Christians not only drive people further away from God but are the reason so many DECENT people are becoming ANTI THEISTS!

Pew News reports Christianity is shrinking with a corresponding rise in atheism!

Five times as many Americans in 2014 said they never prayed compared to those asked the same question in the 1980s

"Beware of practicing your righteousness before men to be noticed by them; otherwise you have no reward with your Father who is in heaven. -Mat 6:1

Treat a man as he appears to be, and you make him worse. But treat a man as if he were what he potentially could be, and you make him what he should be. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Christianity is not about hating others but about worshipping the LOVING GOD!!!!!!!

YOU do more damage to Christianity than a host of atheists!

Probably cos christers advertise having no moral compass, integrity, honour or compassion.

How could they support conservatives if they did?

~

• Archer

Atheists do not find significance in Theisms let alone just the Christians.

You are clearly a moron who doesn't understand the scriptures. Do you really have to display it so often? Why should anyone who knows give you any clues lest you turn and trample them with those pearls?

comments. 

On a more serious note, this is what Malachi actually says, Norine. I noticed that you shortened it beyond recognition to suit your own purposes. That is a grave sin, Norine and you would be well advised to refrain from doing such a thing  .........

Malachi 2:2-4 

2 "If you do not listen, and if you do not resolve to honor my name,” says the Lord Almighty, “I will send a curse on you, and I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have already cursed them, because you have not resolved to honor me."

3 “Because of you I will rebuke your descendants[a]; I will smear on your faces the dung from your festival sacrifices, and you will be carried off with it. 4 And you will know that I have sent you this warning so that my covenant with Levi may continue,” says the Lord Almighty.

****

That means not using swear words interspersed with scripture or with the name of God. The result is an abominable and totally unacceptable mix. You have used the second part of that passage before and it does not apply to people who are currently alive and very obviously so, but since your intent is to belittle and insult your victims that wouldn't matter to you would it?

You really are an abusive, disrespectful and thoroughly unpleasant person, a manipulator and twister of scripture who is as far removed from a genuine teacher of the Word as East is from West .... a real hater with a chip on your shoulder which will cost you dearly.

Go on, throw a psychogeriatric tantrum, why don't you .......

Not, that is because you have no contact with reality and insist on dragging us into your advanced insanity.

Atheists don't judge religious believers. It's just they would like them to understand that NOT everyone needs a religion for be happy in their personal lives.

Just live and LET live. No matter if people don't have an imaginary friend. NOT your business, like it is not the business of atheists / unbeliever if you have one.

I think it's usually because "Christians" fail to live up to the very things they expect everyone else to live up to, especially when it comes to treating other people decently, but claim to anyway.

See Matthew 7 for details.