What happens if I don’t return an ‘I owe you’ prescription in Australia Qld?

I ran out of lorazepam before I had a chance to see my psychiatrist for another prescription, so my pharmacist dispensed the medication as an ‘ I owe you’ meaning I need to hand in the prescription later. It’s been about a week and I have my meds but I’ve forgotten to hand in my prescription to them. What will happen if I don’t give them the prescription? Will they forget about it?

-

I’m thinking about going to a different pharmacy and putting in the prescription there so I can get another round of my medication early. 

-

Will I get found out if I do this, and if so, how will they know? Especially if I make a point of not going back to my original pharmacist 

It is on the system. An attempt to bypass the system will get you locked out of the 'I owe you' prescription system for the rest of your life and your records being flagged for your psychiatrist as a frug abuser.

I wouldn't wanna buy medicine from anywhere outside of the United States. Although I've heard Canada has better medical system than us.

Not sure what to say here besides to be careful if you buy medicine from the country you're in. Australia?