Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

If my name is Michael, does that mean I'm the Archangel Michael, sent in human form? ?

I seem to have infinite wisdom on every subject too. 

My son . Micheal is he .

To a religious person, that might very well mean that.

No, it means you're not very smart.

• How can you say such a falsity? Michael is an archangel, he would never place himself against the will of God, declaring that he and God are the same thing, in the verse of John 3:16-18.

So, you are the antichrist, whom Jesus, there is had predicted that he was to come into the world the antiscrites, so, we were warned, and we are in the wisdom of God!

God in His creation not only created the Archangel Michael, but He created billions of angels in one day!

As for the light of the world, I follow what God said:

John 3:16-18.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever beli

eveth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved by him. 18 He that believeth in him is not judged; he that believeth not is judged already, because he believed not in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

If God said he believed in what Jesus said, I believe, and by doing His will I have eternal life!

Jesus said: I and the Father, we are one and the same!

Is this statement higher than a being called, the Michael Angel?

John 10:30-38 .

30 I and my Father are one.

31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.

38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

• Bill

no

it just means that your momma though that by giving you the name of a saint , you might turn out to be one --how wrong could she have been

• Tony B

I'd have thought so, yes.

Sure, and as an angel you should be able to fly, so why don't you go atop a tall building and jump off to give us a flight demonstration?

• Derek

If you had infinite wisdom on that subject alone, you wouldn't have made the crass error of saying that the [real] Archangel Michael was sent in human form. He never was. Check the Bible record and note that his appearances were always as an angel and never as a human. 

• Bob

Things change..

How can Jesus be an archangel when I Corinthians 12:11-12 says there is

"ONE SELFSAME SPIRIT" and v12 says "SO ALSO IS CHRIST" 

***DEITY?***

YOU CAN'T HAVE A ***RIGHTEOUS BELIEF*** IF IT CONTRADICTS JUST ONE SCRIPTURE THAT GOD SAID (ISAIAH 55:11) OR YOU

>>>BELIEVE IN ERROR!<<< 

• Marco

Probably. But you will be better off  bragging about your infinite wisdom to someone who cares.