Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 months ago

why am i fat?

i barely eat any food, when i do eat, it's a piece of fruit, granola bar, etc and the past week I've just consumed coco-cola, and chocolate, i also run everyday, i'm not obese or anything but i'm not thin

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

You're eatingShit, is perhaps part of the problem. Fruit is full of fructose (a sugar). Granola bars contain refined sugars most of the time. Coca-cola contains at least six teaspoons of refined sugar. Whether it contains high fructose corn syrup (sugar), i don't know. Chocolate is good for you, if it's not sweetened with refined sugar

Start eating whole healthy foods - no sugar, no grains, but dark green and colorful vegetables, meats, fish, and mainly natural foods. Cheese is ok in moderation, so are olives, dill pickles.

If you continue eating all these processed foods containing refined sugars and probably high fructose corn syrup you're asking for diabetes 2.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Stop eating granola bar, it is interfering with your hormones. You are not eating nutritious food, but only nonsense you are eating. 

Probably you have a slow metabolism, please get yourself checked by a doctor.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

With that little nutrients, it’s possible your body is in survival mode . You won’t lose any weight unless you do it properly. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.