TiaTOXIC asked in PetsFish · 8 months ago

What's the slimy white stuff in my fish tank?

It honestly looks like ***. It's around my tank, it was all in the filter, my poor shrimp has some stuck to him. It's gross. My tank was beautiful yesterday and now it looks horrible.

There's also little white particles all over, they move with the filter on and look I swear like what picture of semen look like, bulbed in the front and stringy in the back. They do not move when the filter is off. Someone help please.

• ?

Looks like white algae.  Changing the water should help.  You may need to change the filter too.

How long has ther tank been running> what size is it, what type of filter, what live animals are in it and how many?, what filter, temperature, what are the results of tests for ammonia, nitrite and nitrate?  when did you clean it last and how did you clean it? What is the cleaning and feeding schedual?

have there been Recent changes to the tank set up?

The little specks that are red and white

Looks very foggy