Which is the cheapest city in India to settle for retired life?

If you are looking to settle somewhere in the southern part of India, Kochi is the best option! One can enjoy a pleasant climate almost throughout the year. One of the key factors a retiree would look while settling in a place is whether it is convenient and easily accessible to the hospital, medical shops, supermarket, bus stop, and other day-to-day necessities. Kochi is the best option for settling after retirement.

Here real estate is fairly affordable when compared to other metropolitan cities like Bangalore, Kolkata, Delhi, etc. Kochi is not just for earning rental incomes, but also to buy retirement homes. With the retirement PF amount, you can afford a 2BHk Flat in Kochi, without worrying about huge prices. One can also choose regular apartment societies. On average, the capital prices are in the range of Rs 3,000-6,000 per sq. ft. For the rentals, a typical 2BHK is about Rs 7,000-12,000 per month.

Hence, the cost of living in Kochi is much cheaper than in other metro cities. Because of these benefits, Kochi becomes the first choice for all retirees to live their retirement life in its fullest mode. Apart from these, it is the metro city with the best collection of retirement homes. Out of many, I can suggest the top and the most demanding retirement home in Kochi is Graceland Foundation, it is truly designed for retirees with all the essential amenities and comforts.

gracelandfoundation.com

+91 9902272384

I wouldn't want to settle in India.

The rape culture there is scary enough to visit. I have two daughters born and raised in the United States. The thought of sending them to India is scary enough.

Why would I want to settle in India