Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 10 months ago

How many chaco tacos is sufficient for a 350 pound man?

My son is coming over for the holiday season but he informed us he only eats chaco tacos. I still feel a bit odd about it so I don't want to ask more details. How many should I buy to sustain him for 4 days/3 nights? Thanks.

He ONLY eats chaco tacos? That’s a very quick way to become unhealthy but ok I guess you support it. I did some quick calculations, and to maintain 350 pounds at 6 feet and 25 years of age he’d have to eat about 12.5 chocolate tacolates a day. Incidentally, I calculated the LD 50, or leathal dose for about 50% of people who ingest it, and if your son had absolutely no impulse control and you wanted to easily end his life all you’d have to do is drop approximately 166 of those bad boys in his lap and walk away. It’s your call. 

All of the tacos.

Tell him to bring his own food - tell him you are not catering to his eating disorder and early demise from obesity and hypertension.  BE THE RESPONSIBLE PARENT your kids are never to old to be told where to get off!

Between 1,000 and 1,500.