someone keep trying to get into my email.?

A few months ago someone was trying to get into my email. So I changed my password, and set everything up to where I have to get notified if someone from a new device was trying to go into my email, and also get a code to my phone. I today I got a "Are you trying to log into { my email name}?" I clicked No, I just want to make sure that my email account is safe. 

As long as I say No everything is okay right??? PLEASE HELP !!!!

You are good. No worries. Just make sure you change the password every now and then.

• Sharon

This is how to recognize and secure a hacked account: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN3516.html

Right now it is very common for extremist liberals to try and hack into your account.  When they have your identity, they send out hateful bigoted anti-American message to all your contacts and it looks like you're sending them out.  Be very careful with your password.

This site is for asking questions. If you don't have one then sod off