Is there a name for a “Fear of Contortionists” or “Fear of Contortion”?

I couldn’t find a solid name through google, does anyone know if it exists or if there’s something similar? It has to have the suffix “—phobia”.

Thank you in advance!

3 Answers

  • mars
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    Maybe 'Anamorphobia' (like Anamorphosis), 'Malformaphobia', 'Houdiniphobia'?

  • 8 months ago

    I have never heard of a name of a phobia of Contortionists. But I think it should be Dysmorphophobia.

  • 8 months ago

    shrek is an ogre

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.