Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 8 months ago

whats the best bang for your buck for delicious sandwhiches?

I love boar's head sandwhiches but they are expensive, any alternatives

I buy boars head deli meats all the time. Sure they are expensive but not made with a bunch of junk and fillers, is why. And i don't eat bread, so i just eat it plain with cheese or olives or pickles (or all three!)

• rena

Ew. I just do plain cheese myself.

• denise

Subway sandwiches have lots of filling options.

Shrimp or steak po-boys.

A good Ruben.

Subway $5 foot long

Gtocery store deli case

Jimmy johns

Make a meatloaf - slice into sandwich sized pieces wrap and freeze and use as needed

Bake some chicken breasts and freeze - make sliced chicken sandwiches, chicken salad sandwiches 

Cook hamburgers and freeze individually - just need h-burger buns and some condiments

Cost and sodium - MUCH less get the meat on sale and it will be cheaper by 5 times and you can cook all at once and only have one cleanup and freezer full of better food.

Go to the deli section at the supermarket. Buy cold cuts, and bread and make your own sandwiches.