Mark asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Relationship ?

I was the best man to my girl but I never messed with a girl being with her I just wasn’t there for her during her pregnancy because I went threw an anxiety episode that lasted for months and didn’t show a lot of affection didn’t show love like I should and sometimes I get mad and call her names that I didn’t mean we have two kids together she left been gone for a month and she 8 month pregnant I better myself ever since she left now she don’t believe me that I am a better person she say she sees it and I tell her but she scared to believe it what ok do I lied to her and everything but I’m human she done stuff to me but right now she looking all the stuff I don’t to her and got our relationship on trial and she with her parents that don’t care for me what do I do ..I love her and want to be with my kids so I was willing to be better 

not much you can do but prove to her you'll change

Surely you can understand her feelings if she keeps popping out your babies and you're off in the corner having a meltdown. Maybe you can win her back by getting into therapy to better control your emotions. But you've put her through some tough times so if you're half lucid you shouldn't be confused as to why she feels she's better off without you.

I mean I wasn’t the best man*