I'm Demi female and romantically attracted to women is their a term for this?

For those who don't know Demi female falls under the nonbianary umbrella it uses she/they pronouns (please don't give me terms of sexuality I already know my sexuality is demisexual I'm asking a bout romantic attraction)

• reme_1

I am a senior lesbian. I thought I understood the LGBT community. Now you kids have come up with all these non binary terms and I am completely confused. You are a woman and are in to other women- you are a lesbian. Don't mean to be snarky but can not get your 'new place' on the spectrum.

You can't figure out your own romantic attraction, after giving exactly who you are romantically attracted to? It's obviously homo-romantic. It sounds like you're here to start some kind of argument over something you already know.

If you go to she/her pronouns, I would say Lesbian

You can still be nonbinary and a lesbian I believe if you use female pronouns.

Basically you feel mostly like a woman but have a masculine side right?

I think Lesbian would be appropriate but another comment mention "homoromatic nonbinary" which I think is a good answer as well.

There is no such thing as a demi female or non-binary or "romantic attraction." You're a straight girl appropriating lesbians and it's f#cking annoying.

Homoromantic demisexual perhaps?