How can I calm my boyfriend down ?

My boyfriend had a bad dream that I died. Me and him are in a band usually he's the calm one out of the 4 of us I never seen him upset like this. He's acting like he's having a panic attack I don't know what's up he's been acting really strange lately not his usual self. How can I calm him down ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

uhhh, seems like he has some other issues going on, dreams can be hurtful  had a bad one that reflected my  current reality last night ( going through a breakup).  just reassure him that it's a fake thing, dreams are part of our subconscious and often reflect our deepest darkest thoughts and fears, it doesn't have any base of being true, it's a fake story, assure him you are not going to die, it's irational to think this dream has any solid base, it brought up bad emotions in him and he's gotta get past it.  

• 1 month ago

You cant beyond what you have already done. Time to let him sort him self out.

• 1 month ago

I can usually just write off dreams as dreams, but I've had the occasional one continue to affect me - even days later.

Try talking to him, and reassuring him that it was just a dream.  Give him time.

• 1 month ago

Have him pump come into you...?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

me and him can not be used as subjects of the sentence!!

It was a dream. Just tell him to relax.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.