bruh asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

How can I gain weight fast?

So I’ve been a skinny person all my life and i have a very fast metabolism so I burn calories way faster than an average person which makes me skinny, and I personally hate it. People always point it out and I never wear short sleeves. I’m 5’4 I just turned 14 and I’m barely 102 pounds. I’ve been lifting weights and eating more than I used to but I still haven’t gained much weight and I’m still very skinny. So I was wondering if there was a way that I could start to actually see results and gain weight. Even if it’s not much I would still appreciate it!

Edit: I am gaining muscle from lifting weights, I’ve noticed it. But it’s just the fact that I don’t have much fat. I think I have more muscle than fat. And I’m eating more so idk.

As you mature your body will change. If you're concerned talk to a CERTIFIED nutritionist for help. Not a dietitian (they are clueless)

• martin

Get drunk a lot, come home late, make fried eggs and toast with butter, and eat like a pig at dinner.