Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Why are so many men degenerate drug addicts?

Do you not care if you overdose?

When people use the word "degenerate" I conclude they have an antiquated and outmoded mindset which is impossible to relate to. But I imagine that many people are hopeless and need to escape from horrible lives.

When you live in an unfair and unjust society there ARE plenty of people who really don't care if they overdose.  Remember the punishments used to try to prevent slaves from suiciding?  Death was preferable to life under the tyrannical white slave owners.

Why are so many women degenarte strippers???

• God

Why do so many feminists abuse children? 

Many women are too like that. People become drug addicts due to lack of parental support or have useless parente.

• Kowabunga

You have no clue what you are talking about. I always had support and didnt grow up in a bad family at all and i became a drug addict. drug addiction can run in a family. my parents werent drug addicts at all but on both of my parents side of the family was drug addiction