Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

How many days does Jason Garrett have left as coach of the Cowboys?

I'd say 8. Think he gets fired very soon.

dead man walking.

• Kathy

It depends on how many more times the Cowboys will lose.

• Jeff

He'll be fired the day after they lost to either Seattle or SF at home in first round of the playoffs.

I don't think he'll be fired until the Cowboys are mathematically eliminated. They still have chance to win their division and host at least one playoff game, so I don't think they'll want the interruption that comes with firing a head coach and naming an interim replacement.

I think they'll stick with Garrett for now. I think he'll be fired the day after the loss that ends their season, whether that's a regular season loss that results in them being eliminated from the playoffs, week 17 (win or lose, if they don't make the playoffs), or after a playoff loss that ends their season.

I just don't think you fire a head coach while you can still make the playoffs, no matter how bad the season has been.

I think we all know he will be gone when the Cowboys season is done.They will probably make the playoffs and will have to let that play out first.Regardless of what he does there I have a feeling he will be gone.

All depends on how many days it takes before management fires him, sometimes head coaches are fired in the season, but most times head coaches are fired within the first 24 hours after their team's season ends bearing they didn't make the playoffs. Which in the NFL can be called Black Monday. Carolina Panthers fired Ron Rivera as their head coach this week, last season Mike McCarthy was hired after the Packers's head coach after the week 13 loss to Arizona Cardinals. I think he hsoiuld be fired tomorrow if they lose to the Chicago Bears, but will that happen is a whole entirely different story. 

Three and OUT...

To last as long as he has it’s clear Garrett must have some good dirt on Jerry.