I consider myself a straight guy buy I am also attracted to men. Is it ok if I sleep with a man and maybe have a low-key relationship? ?

I met the guy on Grindr. I just want to have some fun.

• Sky

If you're also attracted to men as well as women, you're bisexual.  You can consider yourself straight but you'd be lying to yourself.  And yes, it is perfectly fine to have a sexual relationship with another guy, whether it's a romantic relationship or just friends-with-benefits.  There's nothing wrong with that.  Just always be safe and use protection unless you have both recently gotten thorough STD screenings to show to each other that you're both clean and free of all STDs.

Dude, you're gay af. Just own it. 

If you are attracted to men, you're not straight: you're bisexual like me.

Then you clearly cant be straight as by the very definition of what you have described you are attracted to men.

• Tj

Why not have fun. If you are lucky, you will find a sex partner, or even a fwb.

If you find yourself attracted to men, then you are probably at least bi-curious.

Go - have fun.

My dude I have some news for you. You ain't straight. Attraction to men makes you bi (assuming you are attracted to women). 

Do what you want with a consenting adult. 

Do you know what straight means

There is nothing wrong with acting on your same sex urges as long as he is a consenting adult unmarried (unless you have his wife’s permission).

The only thing wrong in this picture is your internal homophobia. You have to get over it. Meet other lgbt. Join some young adult groups, involve yourself with the local lgbt center and clubs. 

Also - if you like both men and women - you are bi. Straight men don’t sleep with men in normal circumstances, nor do gay men sleep with women. Why don’t you just take some time and figure it out? Go out with a few guys. If you like it - great! If after trying it you find out it was not for you - just don’t do it again - all you did was try it out. No one is born with instruction books. 

Many straight guys have occasional sexual encounters with other men just as many gay guys have occasional sexual encounters with women. This does not change their sexuality in any way and does not make them bisexual.

Sexuality is not about sex. We all have various appendages and orifices and connecting them in various ways is a lot of fun whatever your sex or sexuality is.