Chances of pregnancy with condom and plan b?

Two weeks ago my boyfriend and i lost our virginities to eachother.he didn’t *** but there was a sticky clear substance on the outside of the condom and on my the outside of my vagina.we got scared so i took a plan b right away.what are my chances of getting pregnant?

I got my period today so im definitely not pregnant lol and my boyfriend and I have decided to not do stuff like that anymore until im on birth control or we’re ready to have kids.Thanks everyone for your responses :)

There was a sticky substance but he didn't come. Stop having sex you don't know how it works

It's sad that you feel ready to have sex while knowing so little about it. When a girl is sexually aroused, her vagina produces a sticky clear substance called vaginal lubrication, which keeps the sex act from producing painful friction. This is perfectly normal, especially during the time of ovulation.

Virtually guaranteed for trolls to get pregnant given those symptoms.

0.  A condom is 98% effective when used right.  Plan be is also 99% effective when used within the proper time.  So you were not going to get pregnant, and you took a second precaution.  Next time, save plan B for a time when the condom breaks.  Another thing that you could think about is seeing your doctor and getting a hormonal birth control product.  That will increase the protection to 99%.  Good luck.