Chances of pregnancy with condom and plan b?

Two weeks ago my boyfriend and i lost our virginities to eachother.he didn’t *** but there was a sticky clear substance on the outside of the condom and on my the outside of my vagina.we got scared so i took a plan b right away.what are my chances of getting pregnant?

Update:

I got my period today so im definitely not pregnant lol and my boyfriend and I have decided to not do stuff like that anymore until im on birth control or we’re ready to have kids.Thanks everyone for your responses :)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

There was a sticky substance but he didn't come. Stop having sex you don't know how it works

• 1 month ago

It's sad that you feel ready to have sex while knowing so little about it. When a girl is sexually aroused, her vagina produces a sticky clear substance called vaginal lubrication, which keeps the sex act from producing painful friction. This is perfectly normal, especially during the time of ovulation.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Virtually guaranteed for trolls to get pregnant given those symptoms.

• 1 month ago

0.  A condom is 98% effective when used right.  Plan be is also 99% effective when used within the proper time.  So you were not going to get pregnant, and you took a second precaution.  Next time, save plan B for a time when the condom breaks.  Another thing that you could think about is seeing your doctor and getting a hormonal birth control product.  That will increase the protection to 99%.  Good luck.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.