Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 8 months ago

Did one of the night shifters steal my trainers ?

This is a serious question.

Im in a Mental hospital ward upto six months.

I had some green running Adidas trainers worth £85 which isn't cheap for me.

I watched a film with a few patiens and I left my trainers near the sofa because I fell asleep I woke up the next morning and trainers were missing I reported this back to all the nurses, staff, doctors house keepers literally told everyone so the NHS team was aware from the ward so searched the dining room, every single patiens rooms, even look In the bins literally we looked in possibly every room and they were still never found I know a patient couldn't of took them because all the windows, doors, and back garden are very sercured making it impossible for anyone to escape, and I know patiens have leave times but they have to be searched and with a member of staff to leave outside so it couldn't of been any patients I just don't know how they're gone I've lost them I don't how. Please what do you think happened to them?

I think they got up and walked away .  They are running shoes, right?

• edward

I have had my runners go missing far too often. They’re like pens around here. Don’t put them down because it’ll vanish. I just keep mine in my work bag