Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 8 months ago

Why do black and Hispanic men tend to like women with big butts?

In Latin American countries the men view having a wife or girlfriend with a big butt as a status thing or a trophy.

And black rappers make raps about women having big butts and being "thick". 

I prefer thin women but not much

They find it attractive. It's not deep, dude.

• Judy

That is a very racist generalization do you have facts to back up your statement

Environment and genetics play a role in it. Blacks and Hispanics have been in an environment where food is scarce and survival is difficult. So they would prefer a woman who can survive in "hunger like" situations and the ones who can survive in hunger situation tend to have bigger butt. 

Not true. I know tons of whites dudes such as myself who love big butts. But when I say big I don't mean over weight girls I mean bubble butts. Small frame big butt. It runs in my family lol. My grandpa's a cool dude but I can't remember how we got into the conversation but we were talking about women and he asked me if I liked azz or titties and I said azz and he said "me too, it runs in the bourgeois family" and I am not a ghetto dude so tons of dudes like me and my family is not ghetto at all. I am a white dude, a major dudester and former massive pothead