Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 8 months ago

Is it weird that I want to have a cavity?

I've been kind of fascinated with the dentist since I was like 12. I don't want to be one but I've always liked the thought of getting dental work done. I've never had a cavity or any big dental work done but I've always wanted to have a cavity. I guess I just want to know what it's like to get a filling? I take good care of my teeth but am actually a little bit jealous of people who have fillings, almost like I'm missing out. Is it weird that I want to get a filling?

I think it is...........................

It's odd to be jealous of people who have fillings, but i guess it happens. I don't know what to tell you

• Youre mentally ill. See a psychiatirst. Tell him of YOUR OBSESSION, your desire to have painful surgery.

Getting a cavity filled is very painful even with novocaine. At least for me. You DO NOT want a cavity.

yes, its weird , especially since theyre painful

yes it's weird.

yes, cause theyre painful